Harry Rawson Award (*)
This award has been established to recognize a Fanshawe College student who has achieved academic success while demonstrating extraordinary ability in communication and/or interpersonal skills within the Fanshawe College community. Successful applicants will meet the following criteria:
- Demonstrated extraordinary ability in communication (oral/written) and/or interpersonal skills within the Fanshawe College community. Consideration will also be given to demonstration of citizenship and community involvement.
- Maintained a minimum 3.0 GPA (cumulative)
- Attended on a full-time basis
- At time of application, students will be in the graduating semester of his/her current program of study
- At time of award, students will have satisfied all requirements for graduation
- Students may only win this award once in their lifetime
- College Wide and Graduation Awards
- Supplemental Questions
- Using answers provided in your general application, please provide detailed information that demonstrates your extraordinary ability in communication (oral/written) and/or interpersonal skills within the Fanshawe College community. Please also describe your demonstration of citizenship and community involvement, ensuring that any field placement/program examples are described seperate from your volunteering/community service experience. (Minimum 250 Words).
- Please also provide two (2) letters of recommendation from the teachers supporting your communication/interpersonal skills.
- 1. Letter of recommendation 1
- 2. Letter of Recommendation 2
- Please attach any additional information you feel will support your application (i.e. portfolio of work and/or accomplishments).
- Please upload your professional resume here.