Bell Media Best Newswriter of the Year Award
- Currently enrolled full-time in Year 2 of the Journalism – Broadcast award
- Maintained a minimum 2.0 GPA (cumulative)
- Demonstrates the best newswriting abilities throughout the duration of the program
Two original news stories with covering letter are submitted and background information detailing how the story originated, the research, questions and follow-up to the story
- Please note: Students do not apply for this award. Selection is based on the above criteria.
School of Contemporary Media
- School of Contemporary Media