Mary Ann Darling Memorial Alumni Award (*)
This award has been established to recognize a Fanshawe College student who has achieved academic success while demonstrating volunteer work, above and beyond the program of study requirements, that shows a caring attitude toward people, and has enhanced the image of Fanshawe College. Successful applicants will meet the following criteria:
- While attending Fanshawe College, the student demonstrated volunteer work, above and beyond the program of study requirements, that shows a caring attitude toward people, and has enhanced the image of Fanshawe College
- Plans to become an Alumni Ambassador for Fanshawe College upon graduation
- Maintained a minimum 3.0 GPA (cumulative)
- Attended on a full-time basis
- At time of application, students will be in the graduating semester of his/her current program of study
- At time of award, students will have satisfied all requirements for graduation
- Students may only win this award once in their lifetime
- College Wide and Graduation Awards
- Supplemental Questions
- Using answers provided in your general application, please provide detailed information regarding your volunteer activities that have demonstrated a caring attitude towards people and have enhanced the image of the College. Please note: these activities must be above and beyond your program of study requirements. (Minimum 250 words).
- As a Fanshawe College graduate please describe how you plan to promote and represent Fanshawe by becoming a Fanshawe College ambassador. (Minimum 250 words).
- I have completed the "Volunteer/Community Service/College Life Involvement Experience" section of my General Application
- Please attach any additional information you feel will support your application (i.e. portfolio of work and/or accomplishments).
- Please upload your professional resume here.