Jim Matchett Memorial Scholarship (*)
This award has been established to recognize a student who has achieved a significant academic standing and who has made a noteworthy contribution to athletics at Fanshawe College. Successful applicants will meet the following criteria:
- Made a noteworthy contribution to athletics at Fanshawe College. This noteworthy contribution will take into consideration all types of support/involvement within College athletics (examples: leadership/training, campus recreation and intramurals, varsity, or student life activities, and the community, etc.)
- Maintained a 3.0 GPA (cumulative)
- Attended on a full-time basis
- At time of application is currently enrolled in Semester 2 or higher of any program of study at Fanshawe College
- Students may only win this award once in their lifetime
- Athletics and Varsity Awards, College Wide and Graduation Awards
- Supplemental Questions
- Using answers provided in your general application, please describe how you have made a noteworthy contribution to Athletics at Fanshawe College. (Minimum 250 words).
- Please attach any additional information you feel will support your application (i.e. portfolio of work and/or accomplishments).
- Please upload your professional resume here.