Ambassador Award (*)
- Graduating student enrolled full-time in any two-year School of Tourism & Hospitality diploma program
- Maintained a minimum 2.0 GPA (cumulative)
- Demonstrates significant enthusiasm toward his or her program of study, is a true ambassador for the industry, and has volunteered in hospitality-related activities within the community
*School of Tourism and Hospitality
- School of Tourism, Hospitality and Culinary Arts
- Supplemental Questions
- Please outline your tourism and hospitality industry involvement/volunteer activity during your current program of study. (Minimum 250 words).
- In what ways have you been an "ambassador" for the tourism and hospitality industry? (Minimum 250 words).
- Please include one (1) letter of reference from the community or the division that supports this application.
- This application must include an signature or endorsement from a nominator who provides a response to the following questions: Why do you think your nominee is deserving of this award? What College/Divisional activity or what character trait stands out in your nominee?