Tourism London Award (*)
- Currently enrolled full-time in Level 1 (first semester) or Level 2 (second semester) of any Tourism or Hospitality Management (Hotel/Food and Beverage) program
- Maintained a minimum 2.0 GPA (cumulative)
- Achieves positive recognition in a team environment and is expected to make a significant contribution to the tourism/hospitality industry
School of Tourism, Hospitality and Culinary Arts
- School of Tourism, Hospitality and Culinary Arts
- Supplemental Questions
- Briefly describe your career goals, including a reference to past involvement in industry-related activities and examples of effective participation in a "team environment". (Minimum 250 words).
- Please describe how the monetary portion of this award would help you to meet your career goals. (Minimum 250 words).
- What tourism/hospitality features does the City of London have to offer students? Do you have suggestions for improvement? (Minimum 250 words).
- Please submit a current resume along with your application. Resumes will be judged on content and presentation.