Canada Life Leadership Award (*)
- Graduating student enrolled full-time in the Public Relations – Corporate Communications program
- Maintained a minimum 3.0 GPA (cumulative)
- Most valuable team player in the program
- Demonstrates leadership skills, communication excellence in public speaking (written and electronic format), and a keen interest in the program through active participation in class
School of Contemporary Media
- Lawrence Kinlin School of Business
- Supplemental Questions
- Using examples provided in your general application, please outline specific circumstances where you have demonstrated leadership skills. (Minimum 250 words).
- What "team player" attributes have you exhibited during the program year, and what affect did these attributes have on others? (Minimum 250 words).
- Please provide two (2) different samples of your communication excellence in public speaking. (Please note: electronic files such as word documents, blogs, websites, social media, etc. may be uploaded here. Hard copy submissions such as CDs, DVDs, and print materials may be dropped off at the Student Awards Office in Room K1003, London Campus)
- Please upload peer/faculty references that will support this application.