Jessica Jean Campbell Coulson Memorial Scholarship (*)
This award has been established to recognize a Fanshawe College student who has achieved academic success in the final level of a post-secondary diploma program of study. Successful applicants will meet the following criteria:
- Have a documented learning disability. The severity of each nominee’s learning disability, along with academic achievement, will be considered within the selection process
- Achieved a minimum 3.0 GPA (cumulative) in the final year courses of his/her program of study at Fanshawe College
- Attended on a full-time basis
- At time of application, students will be in the graduating semester of his/her current program of study
- At time of award, students will have satisfied all requirements for graduation
- Students may only win this award once in their lifetime
- College Wide and Graduation Awards
- Supplemental Questions
- Using answers provided in your general application, please describe the strategies that you have had to employ to compensate for your learning disability as it relates to your academic achievement. (Minimum 250 words).
- Please attach any additional information you feel will support your application (i.e. portfolio of work and/or accomplishments).
- I verify that I have a documented learning disability
- In order to assess that you meet criteria for the Jessica Jean Campbell Coulson's Memorial Scholarship (documented learning disability), please provide consent for us to contact Accessibly Services to confirm your disability status and disability type. If you are not registered with Accessibility Services, please provide documentation confirming you have a learning disability
- Please provide documentation confirming you have a learning disability (Required if you are not registered with Accessibility Services)