W. J. Pillsworth Award (*)
This award has been established to recognize a student who has demonstrated a significant academic standing, plus increased motivation and interest in achievement of career goals. Successful applicants will meet the following criteria:
- Maintained a minimum 3.5 GPA (cumulative)
- Demonstrated increased motivation and interest in achievement of career goals
- At time of award, students will have completed one of the eligible Fanshawe College certificate or diploma programs with the majority (at least 50%) of credits completed through Part-Time studies courses
- Please note: only Fanshawe College certificate and diploma programs that are eligible for inclusion at a campus graduation ceremony will qualify for this award. Please contact Student Awards for more information
Part Time Studies
- College Wide and Graduation Awards, Part Time Studies
- Supplemental Questions
- Using answers provided in your general application, please provide detailed information regarding your academic achivement, motivation, and interest in achievement of career goals throughout your Continuing Education studies. (Minimum 250 words).
- Please attach any additional information you feel will support your application (i.e. portfolio of work and/or accomplishments).