Ross and Vivian Whitney Family Scholarship (*)
*This award has been established to recognize a full-time student entering the Electromechanical Engineering Technician program who has achieved a 75% average or higher upon graduating
*Student must have attended a secondary school in London, Middlesex or Elgin counties
School of Applied Science and Technology
- First year tuition
- Entrance Awards, School of Applied Science and Technology
- Supplemental Questions
- Please submit one reference letter from your teacher or placement coordinator referencing your work done on your manufacturing based project while in highschool
- Please upload photos and graded report of your manufacturing based project
- Please provide a written response describing your project (ex. materials used, complexity of work, etc).
- Please upload your graded report here.