Theresa Vander Hoeven Award of Excellence (*)
- Graduating student enrolled full-time in the Fashion Design program
- Achieved a final grade of “A” or “A+” in the Line Development (FASH 5013) course during the final semester of the program
- Maintained a minimum 2.0 GPA (cumulative)
- Demonstrates leadership, initiative, organization, co-op experience, and a consistent display of precision and excellence in pattern drafting and garment production
School of Design
- School of Design
- Supplemental Questions
- Please identify a situation where you have demonstrated each of the following in the Fashion Design program at Fanshawe College: 1) leadership, 2) organization, and 3) initiative. (Minimum 250 words).
- Briefly outline your co-op experience(s), noting two or more aspects that had an impact on you in selecting your career direction within Fashion Design. (Minimum 250 words).
- 'A consistent display of precision and excellence in pattern drafting and garment production' is a part of the selection criteria for this award. Describe how you have met these standards throughout the Fashion Design program of study. (Minimum 250 words).