Student Administrative Council Recognition Award (*)
This award has been established to recognize a Fanshawe College student who has achieved academic success and who has demonstrated involvement in the Fanshawe Student Union and/or student life activities. Successful applicants will meet the following criteria:
- Demonstrated involvement in the Fanshawe Student Union and/or student life activities
- Maintained a minimum 3.0 GPA (cumulative)
- Attended on a full-time basis
- Completed a minimum of one year (i.e. two academic semesters) of a post secondary diploma or degree program or be enrolled in the second semester of a graduate certificate program
- Students may only win this award once in their lifetime
- Tuition (max of $5000.00 per year)
- College Wide and Graduation Awards
- Supplemental Questions
- Using answers provided in your general application, please provide detailed information about your involvement with the Fanshawe Student Union and/or student life activities. (Minimum 250 words).
- I have completed the "Volunteer/Community Service/College Life Involvement Experience" section of my General Application
- Please attach any additional information you feel will support your application (i.e. portfolio of work and/or accomplishments).