Spirit of Fitness and Health Promotion Award (*)
- Currently enrolled full-time in Level 3 (third semester) of the Fitness and Health Promotion program
- Maintained a minimum 2.0 GPA (cumulative)
- Exemplifies the spirit of the Fitness and Health Promotion program as demonstrated by his or her determination, positive attitude, interaction with peers, community and/or faculty members, and an overall commitment and contribution to the program
School of Health Sciences
- Tracy Gedies
- School of Health Sciences
- Supplemental Questions
- Please identify a specific experience that has occurred during your period of study which exemplifies the spirit of the Fitness and Health Promotion program, and explain how it has/will have a significant positive impact on your future role as a health promoter. (Minimum 250 words).
- Describe your commitment and contribution to the Fitness and Health Promotion program. How has it enhanced an understanding of fitness, health, and quality of life for yourself and/or for others? (Minimum 250 words).