Ontario Building Officials Association - Southwestern Chapter Award - Architectural Technology (*)
- Currently enrolled full-time in Level 4 (fourth semester) of the Architectural Technology program
- Maintained a minimum 2.0 GPA (cumulative)
- Demonstrates a consistent example of excellence in the building program with a desire to pursue employment in Building Inspection or a field that relies heavily on the Ontario Building Code
Donald J. Smith School of Building Technology
- Donald J. Smith School of Building Technology
- Supplemental Questions
- Why did you choose this program of study? (Minimum 250 words).
- What is your understanding of the Ontario Building Code and its purpose? (Minimum 250 words).
- How does the Ontario Building Code fit into your future career path? (Minimum 250 words).