Michael Barrington Hall Memorial Award - Co-operative Education (*)
- Graduating student enrolled full-time in a School of Design Co-operative Education program
- Successfully completed all required work terms in a School of Design Co-operative Education program
- Maintained a minimum 2.0 GPA (cumulative)
- Demonstrates a dedication to his or her chosen Design career and a high level of professionalism, commitment to life-long learning, consistent positive attitude, good communication skills, diversity of interests, and effective time management
School of Design
- College Wide and Graduation Awards
- Supplemental Questions
- What aspects of your co-op experience would qualify you for this award? Include a full description of your work placements and any pertinent supporting material. (Minimum 250 words).
- Please submit a letter of recommendation from your program coordinator.