Fairstone Financial Inc. Award (*)
- Currently enrolled full-time in Level 3 (third semester) of the Business – Finance program
- Maintained a minimum 3.0 GPA (cumulative)
- Demonstrates leadership, commitment to excellence, interest in his or her area of study, and community/volunteer involvement in the last five years
Lawrence Kinlin School of Business
- Lawrence Kinlin School of Business
- Supplemental Questions
- Using examples provided in your general application, briefly describe what you do/have done to provide leadership at your school or in your community. These examples must be within the last five years. (Minimum 250 words).
- Using examples provided in your general application, please outline your community volunteer work, extra-curricular activities, and/or student life activities that you have provided/participated in. (Minimum 250 words).
- Why do you feel you should be selected to receive this award, which is designed to recognize a student who has demonstrated leadership, commitment to excellence, and an interest in the community? (Minimum 250 words).
- Why are you interested in working in the Financial Services Industry? (Minimum 250 words).
- Please provide a copy of your current resume.