Fanshawe College Distinguished Student Award (*)
This award has been established to recognize a Fanshawe College student who has achieved academic success while demonstrating a significant contribution to college life or to the community; displaying a real commitment to others. Successful applicants will meet the following criteria:
- While attending Fanshawe College, the student demonstrated a significant contribution to college life or to the community; displaying a real commitment to others (for example; through volunteer work)
- Maintained a minimum 3.0 GPA (cumulative)
- Attended on a full-time basis
- At time of application, students will be in the graduating semester of his/her current program of study
- At time of award, students will have satisfied all requirements for graduation
- One award will be presented to one (1) student from each of the following areas of study: business, community services, creative arts & design, health sciences, and technology
- Students may only win this award once in their lifetime
- College Wide and Graduation Awards
- Supplemental Questions
- Using answers provided in your general application, please provide in detail, information regarding activities that demonstrate your significant contribution to college life and/or to the community, and that reflect your commitment to others. Please describe your field placement/program experience separate from your volunteering/community service experience. (Minimum 250 words).
- I have completed the "Volunteer/Community Service/College Life Involvement Experience" section of my General Application
- Please attach any additional information you feel will support your application (i.e. portfolio of work and/or accomplishments).
- Please upload your professional resume here.